2011年10月25日 星期二

Internet Scam Targets Romantics

Last month, I saw some news. One of them shocked me. It was about a new online scam that targets people looking for love online. After that night by watching news, I feel terrible. I added Dr. Liu(劉淑貞) to be my facebook friend. Then, I saw some news on her facebook. After she reported an incident to the police, she also went to some TV interview shows and told to everyone that she believed and loved “David” forever. She will be “David’s wife” in the future. In my opinion, we truly know that is an Internet Scam. But Dr. Liu didn’t accept anymore. Internet scam targets people online. I am sure that Dr. Liu had been lied. We have some telephone numbers, including “165”. That is a kind of number to help who cheated. We should be more smart and careful.

沒有留言:

張貼留言