2012年6月22日 星期五

The effects of CSBI

        What is reading? Analyzing and translating the paragraphs into Chinese is reading. Just guessing the meaning of the paragraphs is also reading. That is because we focus on different targets. Most of us always think that we should know the meaning of every word, and we can translate the paragraphs. In fact, we don’t need to know the meaning of every word. 

Gregory Liu taught us the reading skills in the past year. When we get an article, we should see the picture or the introduction first. We can know the background by our self. Then, just reading! We don’t need know every word, but we have better to mark the words we don’t understand. After that, we guess! We can guess the meaning of a word from its context. 

After Gregory Liu taught us the reading skills, I learned to use the method. Now, I can use context clues to guess the meaning. Although I don’t know every word, I am not afraid anymore.

How does reading strategy instruction influence my attitudes towards reading? Reading strategies are both important and helpful to enhance our comprehension. Recent studies have validated that appropriately implementing reading strategies with cooperative learning might enhance learners’ reading comprehension and form favorable attitudes toward reading.

I agree with “changes of students’ attitudes toward reading” and “use context clues” before reading. I think this is the best way I got. Now, I get fun from reading, then I will read more and more.

沒有留言:

張貼留言