2012年10月10日 星期三

Act the certain people differently - P.147 JW#2


        Of a typical week, we meet different people and act with them. We usually act the certain people differently. I am no exception.
In my work, I have to teach students of different ages, from seven years old to twelve years old. When I act the seven year-old students, I am just like a mother. Every noon, I help them to prepare their lunch. Push them for writing their homework. I need to help them to pay attention to the trivia of life, and exhort them to the attention to the things.
On the other hand, when I act the twelve year-old students, I am just like their mentor. Not only teach them schoolwork, I chat with them as friends. The twelve year-old students have their own ideas. I have to act them like friends, in order to shorten our distance. They will more like friends than teachers.
In short, we act the certain people differently, and make things easily and efficiently.

沒有留言:

張貼留言