2011年11月30日 星期三

An Expensive Lesson

Spending money on lessons makes me never to forget. I learned that before leaving my motorcycle I should take out the bag from the storage box. Four years ago, on my way home after work, I entered 7-11 to buy some beverages. I only took purse to 7-11. I left my bag in the storage box. When I left 7-11, I can’t find my bag in the storage box. My mind went blank at that time. First, I tried to recall where my bag was. I was sure that I took out from my company. Then I rode my motorcycle home. There was only one possibility: “My bag was stolen!” I was angry and shocked. After I made sure the bag was stolen, I rode home as soon as possible. I suspended my credit card and cell phone. Then, I reported to the police. About four hours later, I went home at last. Since then on, I always take out my bag from the storage box no matter how much time left.

沒有留言:

張貼留言