2011年11月27日 星期日

Reflections of viewing Soul Surfer

Soul Surfer” was a true story book about Bethany Hamilton, a young female surfer who continued to surf after her arm was bitten off by a tiger shark. The book was made into a 2011 feature film, also called Soul Surfer.

The movie is affecting, because Bethany’s strong, brave, and soulful. Bethany can be strong under the stress. I think her families gave her very powerful support. Many people want to hide what they thinking but their eyes show strange, it was the most injured.

One-hand surfing is very difficult to image! So many questions ran out in my mind, but the fact that this is not a problem, because Bethany overcame all. Bethany was almost to become my idol. Not only impressive courage, her empathy makes me endless admiration. She was so young, calm and confident. I'm so ashamed! From this movie, I learned about Love, Courage and Never Give Up!

沒有留言:

張貼留言