2011年12月2日 星期五

A Memorable place

When I was a teenager, I used to spend my summer vacations at my aunt’s place. She live in a church where is in Liouying Township(柳營鄉). The church is very big and has a beautiful garden. I like this place very much. There are a lot of things in such a beautiful garden. There is a pond in the center of the garden. A white Jesus statue stands in the middle of the pond. There is a small white bridge to connect the pond to the Jesus statue. Sometimes we fish in the pond. Around the lake, there are two or three mango trees and longan trees. Of course, there are green grass and flowers swaying in the wind around the pond. When the weeds are too long, we will weed the garden. I like this place because this is a place where the sun is always shining. I think everyone would like to visit this place. This is the best place ever.

沒有留言:

張貼留言