2012年2月23日 星期四

How did I spend my Chinese New Year holidays? (1) - Family Day

There were nine holidays during this Chinese New Year. My parents planed to Nantou(南投) on Chinese New Year’s Eve, so we had the family reunion dinner on January 20th. It was very cold and wet in Taipei during Chinese New Year holidays. First three days, I almost stayed at home. I only went to Mackay Memorial Hospital(馬偕紀念醫院) in Tamsui to see my aunt and take her some fruit or chicken soup. My parents came back on The First Day of Chinese New Year. On The Second Day of Chinese New Year ( January 24th ), we went to my grandmother’s home. My aunts, uncles, and cousins also came back to my grandmother’s home. I got red envelopes from my aunts and grandmother. My cousins and I played poker. It was a very happy thing that I can get together with family members in the Chinese New Year holidays.

沒有留言:

張貼留言