2012年2月28日 星期二

Something regrettable in 2011

I had somethings that made me upset last year. Among them, the most regrettable one was that I lost a friend. Whiskey, my ex-boyfriend, had been in love with me for three years. We even got married in 2009. In fact, I know he is bisexual. After we got married, he didn’t change his sexual orientation. I felt very sad and I know his disloyal behavior. I asked him for divorce in 2010. We were still friends. Last year, he talked to me on MSN for getting back together. I didn’t want to be his lover or wife anymore. My boyfriend knew our story, and felt angry. He wrote an article for Whiskey in my blog. After Whiskey read this article, he knew that he had no chance any more. He cut off all contact with me. Although he and I had no fate to be lovers (husband and wife), he was a good friend of mine. It is regrettable that I lost a friend.

沒有留言:

張貼留言