2012年8月27日 星期一

An Unusual Occurrence - Met Someone like Teacher


        My boy friend and I took a trip from August 24 to August 26. We went to Nantou (南投). Before the trip, I was very nervous. Because of the typhoon TEMBIN, I  hesitated about canceling the coming weekend trip. Fortunately, I decided to go on the  trip with the original plan. We were so lucky because the weather was good and the tourists were not very much.
        On Saturday, we dressed up in costume and went to Monster Village(妖怪村). I put on a pink kimono and my boy friend dressed up like Monkey.D.Luffy (魯夫). We had fun there.


        On Sunday, we went to The Old England Manor (老英格蘭莊園), and ate lunch. At the Virginal Restaurant, the buffet cost NT$500+10% each person. When we entered the Virginal Restaurant, the waiter came to take us to the seats. I was surprise to see that the waiter was look like our teacher Harris Kuo. After we ate lunch, I took a picture with him. Those were two unusual occurrences for this trip. I was so happy in this trip. I hope I could go to Nantou again in the future.

沒有留言:

張貼留言