2012年8月4日 星期六

My Successful Writing Experience


       I always love reading, even in childhood. Because I am an only daughter in my family, I could play with myself. When I read the storybooks, I always imagine that I am the protagonist of the story books.
        I have been writing since I was around 13 years old. I tried to write some new poems and some love storys. Whenever I had any new ideas, I wrote them down in my notebook. One day, my Chinese teacher asked me to join the essay soliciting contest of the college journal. Although I had no confidence, I promised to try. I took  three new poems and one new essay, together with my old creations to the essay soliciting contest. One week passed, I was informed that my three new poems and one essay were elected to the college journal. When I heared the news, I was so surprised and excited. This experience inspired confidence in me.

沒有留言:

張貼留言