2013年5月4日 星期六

A farm in France

        I traveled to an interesting place in France and stayed on a farm. There were a lot of horses on this farm. Every year they have summer camp for students. They will teach you how to ride and clean a horse. When I was in junior high school, I joined the summer camp. Every afternoon, we rode our horse in the forest that was near by the farm. We would bring our food and drinks with us to have a picnic. The best part was the fresh air that made me feel great. The food over there was also great. Every meal we had French Bread which I love. They also had a special dessert that I had never eaten before. I will never forget this delicious dessert. This farm is the most interesting place and I always think about the horses, the forest, and the food over there. I wish I could travel there one more time.

沒有留言:

張貼留言