2013年5月11日 星期六

No Gossip


     Many people think and believe that most women like to gossip about somebody or something all the time. I am a woman, but in my opinion, I really hate gossip. Some gossips that is just talking and it won’t hurt any one, but I believe the troubles always follow the gossips, whether at home, school or work.
     I live in a small lane. I am not interested in any scandal about the neighbors, but my neighbors are interested in my private life. When I was a high school student, one night, I went to my classmate’s home and a little bit late for home; therefore, her older brother took me home by motorcycle. One of my neighbors saw that and called my mother with a cell phone immediately “Does Jenny have a boyfriend?” after the call, I spent a lot of time persuading my mother that I did not have any boyfriend. This is one terrible experience of harmless gossip by my neighbor. I told my mother afterwards, “Please don’t believe the gossip any more!”, but I know this kind of things would happen very often.
        Most gossips we meet at home are harmless, but at school some gossip are malicious. For example, girls are always participle in “Who is your best friend,” and hope “you are my best friend.” and talk some little secret to improve “You are my best friend.” Nevertheless, if one day we have some dispute, the little secret would become the retaliation. As time passes, some girls would be too fond to idle gossips and forget the evil of wicked gossips.
     When we are growing up, having a part time job or working in a small company, there are some people retail gossips without reasons. When the first time I have a part time job, one of my co-workers gossip all the time during our work. He talked about the boss, comment on the company, and even some one whom he is not really acquaintanceship. I felt annoyed and tired about his behavior; therefore, I quit the job. Fortunately, it’s just a part time job.
     Every time people say “Don’t believe all the gossip you hear,” but people will always believe it without consciousness and this is the reason why gossip is not available in people’s relationship. No matter what kind’s of gossip, idle gossip, harmless gossip or malicious gossip, we have to self-control. I don’t want to injure any one’s feeling, and also hope no one would make trouble for me. The gossip is really annoyed-behaved.

沒有留言:

張貼留言