2013年1月15日 星期二

Tell the story of a time that you did something successfully. Was it clear to you at the beginning that you would be successful? What do you do that helped you to be successful?


In the past, I copied the notes from textbooks or computer. This semester, I changed my teaching mode. I asked my students to prepare their own note book. I prepared the notes about Science, Chinese, Math, and Social Studies. I asked them to transcribe my notes on their note book and memorize them. I hoped that can help them to learn some keypoints from themselves and strengthen the impressions. Also, I hoped that can make them to get better grades.
      At the midterm test, all of my students almost made progress. Their grades were more better than last semester. The final test, they also more better than the midterm! It was a very successful thing to me. Their efforts and grades proved my new teaching mode was better and more suitable than before. I will do that in the new semester again.

沒有留言:

張貼留言