2013年1月10日 星期四

Write a goal that you have. What steps will you need to reach your goal?


I always have a goal that is to lose weight. That needs much patience and perseverance to reach. I think I should need to have some steps to reach my goal. For example, I want to lose 5 kilograms; I can do that with four steps below.

Step No. 1:  Decide how many kilograms I want to lose.
Like me, I want to lose 5 kilograms. I can even make detailed goals for the plan, just like 1 kilogram a month or two kilograms a month. That will help me to check my weight loss results.

  Step No. 2:  Write down or make a schedule for my goal.
I can write down the goal on paper and paste on the wall to remind myself. Or, I can make a schedule by using APPs in my cell-phone. By using APPs, it usually reminds me to do something for my goal.

Step No. 3:  Start a regular exercise program and choose my food. 
Doing exercise is a very useful way to lose weight. 20-30 minutes a day and 3 times a week at least are good. Food is also very important. Eating some small healthy meals a day is better. I want to eat smaller meals a day. More vegetables and less asylums are better, too.

Step No. 4:  Check it usually.
Every morning and every evening, I should measure my weight and write down on the paper or key in the cell-phone. That can help me know how much weight changes in my body.

Lastly, I have to believe I’ll reach my goal. I will image myself fitting into a smaller size. Then, I will do it!  

沒有留言:

張貼留言