2013年1月1日 星期二

Week 16 (12/30-1/5) – New Year's Eve



People mostly look forward to Christmas and New Year's Eve every the end of a year. I am no exception. I have to work on Christmas, but have 4 holidays at the end of this year. Deducted two days for the school (LHU) day, I can also have two days to celebrate New Year. Many people would like to go to Taipei 101 to watch the fireworks show. This year, Taipei 101 imported low-smoke fireworks from Europe. The French pyrotechnic bonanza included 22,000 rockets over 188 seconds, at an estimated cost of NT$30 million.
      My boy friend and I didn’t want to go to the crowded Taipei city, so we decided to go Tansui(淡水) & Bali(八里) on New Year's Eve. We expect there will be a lot of people letting off fireworks. But, there were not so many people in Bali. We strolled around the streets and lit sparklers. Right after the countdown, fireworks were set off into the night sky. Everyone said “Happy New Year!” to each other. I felt very shocked about fireworks upon the head. Although the fireworks were not more beautiful than Taipei 101, but I still felt happy. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言